It is without a doubt that First Lady Melania Trump has impeccable style, even if the media does not acknowledge it. Every time she is photographed, her outfits are graceful, modest, stylish and queen-like. Here are some of First Lady Melania Trump’s best outfits and what we can learn from them to add to our closet.
1) When attending a nicer event, it is always a great idea to carry a colored handbag to brighten an outfit
First Lady Trump wore this outfit on February 1, 2019 when her and President Trump were flying to Palm Beach from The White House. She decided to give her outfit a pop of color by carrying a red handbag.
2) Try wearing a staple dress, like a black dress, with a fun colored shoe.
On December 24, 2018, First Lady Trump wore a dark navy dress with red heels when speaking with young children across who called NORAD, the Santa tracker. When going to a holiday event, it can be difficult to be festive yet classy. First Lady Trump did a great job with adding a red velvet pump to her outfit.
3) Never underestimate the power of a belt when planning an outfit.
On December 5, 2018, First Lady Trump wore a black ensemble with a gold belt to President George W. H. Bush’s funeral in Washington, D.C. at the National Cathedral. At this somber event, First Lady Trump upped her outfit by accessorizing with a gold belt.
4) Never underestimate a bright patterned dress. It can be a fun addition to any girl’s closet.
On November 28, 2018, First Lady Trump wore this outfit when she attended the G20 Summit in Argentina. She opted for a bright flower ensemble paired with a green heel, somewhat out of her traditional style.
5) Leather gloves can make an outfit look much nicer in the winter than cloth gloves.
On November 10, 2018, First Lady Trump wore a navy ensemble when being greeted by President and First Lady Macron at the Elysee Presidential Palace. As you can see, she paired her outfit with a pair of black leather gloves.
6) When looking for dresses, don’t underestimate a longer dress paired with heels.
On June 19, 2018, First Lady Trump wore this outfit when hosting Queen Letizia of Spain at The White House. As you can see, she wore a longer green patterned dress with matching green heels. Even though the dress goes beyond her knees, she still looks feminine. When paired correctly, you will look feminine, and it’s appropriate for nearly any professional event.
7) Don’t be afraid to branch out and wear a fun pair of heels to spice up your outfit.
On April 18, 2018, First Lady Trump wore a green dress with snakeskin heels when visiting a museum in Palm Beach, Florida. Instead of going with a neutral heel, she opted for snakeskin heels.
8) When paired with a suit, a turtleneck can be a great staple for any closet.
On March 1, 2018, First Lady Trump wore a black suit with a gray turtleneck. Turtlenecks are not just for your mom or grandmother anymore.
9) A work appropriate leather skirt can be a great addition to a closet.
On November 21, 2017, First Lady Trump wore an orange blouse with a patterned jacket with a tan leather skirt.
10) Don’t be afraid to wear bright colors to business function. Your business attire does not always have to be black, grey and white.