Ronald Reagan is many Conservative’s favorite President, and for good reason. Though his time serving the United States came to an end 30 years ago, the words he spoke in the past are applicable to current events. From New York and Virginia’s abortion controversies, the crisis at the Southern Border, the new push for Democratic socialism, and the ever expanding power of the government, the following quotes from Reagan are relevant today more than ever.
1) “Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.”
2) “If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.”
3) “I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
4) “Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.”
5) “There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets the credit.”
6) “A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.”