Spring Break is soon upon us and if you aren’t headed to a beach somewhere, you’re probably trying to come up with things to do to pass the time that aren’t homework or sleep. We can only take so many naps. Who wants to do all their class reading while their friends go skiing and the sun shines bright around them?
If you’re looking to have a relaxing Spring Break, but still come out on the other side of it feeling productive, consider doing one, or more, of these twenty five things that can better your life over Spring Break. Whether you’re at home, stuck in your dorm, or somewhere on a beach, you can do many of these things and come back to school feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and more prepared for life.
Whether you’re looking for something to better you culturally, professionally, intellectually, or all of the above, we’ve got some suggestions for you.
2. Clean out your car, including the trunk and under the seats.
5. Donate your unused or unwanted clothes
9. Deep clean the area under and behind your bed
13. Take your grandparents out to lunch
16. Let your skin breathe without makeup
19. Take a hike
20. Dive into both sides of an issue you care about