Image Credits: Instagram
After our 8 Reasons To Date A Conservative Boy came out, you had to know this one was coming, no introduction needed. Boys, as if you needed any convincing, we’re here with 8 reasons you should date a conservative woman.
1) Conservative girls can stand their ground. We’re definitely a minority in the world of politics, but that doesn’t keep us from voicing our opinions and being fierce. We think for ourselves and are unashamed of what it means to be a conservative woman. We wear our hearts, and elephants, on our sleeves.
2) Conservative girls know the War On Women is a false narrative. When a guy does chivalrous things for us, like opening doors, we think it’s sweet. We are empowered and comfortable in our own skin, we don’t NEED to be spoiled or given special treatment, but we sure do appreciate our boyfs and all the little things they do for us.
3) We rock the color red. Red lipstick, red heels, red dresses, you name it, we probably have it in red. That little cha-cha dancer emoji was practically made for us. Sure, red is just a color, but it’s the best color. (Because you know, politics.)
4) Conservative ladies are independent. Us girls like to do our own thing. We want to live life to the very fullest, and though we want you with us to experience things, we won’t wait around, sulk, or take it personally if you’re occupied for a while.
5) We are ambitious. We know what we want in life and we know that we need to work for it, because nothing comes free. The American Dream only works if we do. We’ve got a game plan and we always strive for improvement. We’ll push our guys to be the very best they can be, and we’ll push ourselves to be the best that we can be.
6) Traditional values. In a world where morals seem to be rapidly deteriorating, us conservative ladies understand the importance of tradition. The right to life, religious freedom, loyalty, and patriotism are just a few things we hold near and dear to our hearts. Rest assured, we have good heads on our shoulders and will always use our best judgment.
7) Conservative women understand the importance of fiscal responsibility. Yeah, okay, we *might* have a little bit of an online shopping addiction. BUT we do understand the importance of the dollar and the work that goes into earning it. We know that nothing is *really* free, (not even free shipping) which makes us all the more appreciative of the things we have.