As we begin our careers, every detail makes a difference. Whether on your resume, appearance, or attitude, for better or worse everything leaves an impression. One thing that never fails to leave behind a good impression is a great watch, and finding one that’s right for you doesn’t have to be a hassle! Here are 6 classic watches that will have you looking effortlessly put together in no time at all:
1) Save: To no one’s surprise, Target is always here for us when we want to look nice on a budget. A rose gold finish keeps it modern and trendy while the design is classic as can be. You can snag this Merona blush watch for just $19.99.
2) Save: This Timex piece combines a rich leather strap with a pearly white dial and rose gold accents, giving it the ability to smoothly transition from work to play. Grab it here for $67.00.
3) Spend: Speaking of leather straps, how charming is this Jacqueline watch from Fossil? Available in 17 color options, you just can’t go wrong. This one is listed for $115 and you can find it here. My great grandmother passed down a Fossil watch to me and let me tell you, they are totally timeless and are made to last.
4) Spend: I am absolutely loving the mesh strap on the CLUSE watch shown here. I was introduced to this brand by one of my favorite fashion bloggers and have been obsessed ever since. Pick up this one here for $114.
5) Splurge: You’re sure to make a statement in gold and black, and this refined style from Marc Jacobs will look great both in the office and on the town. It’s yours for $175.
6) Splurge: As Kate Spade says, “its always a good time to add a little shine,” and with this piece you’ll do just that. The simple gold finish means it will go with virtually everything in your wardrobe and catch everyone’s eye in the process. Get it here for $195.