As young women breaking in to professional careers, it’s important to look the part. After all, the adage “dress for the job you want, not the job you have” rings true for a reason. That being said, if your budget doesn’t quite match your ambition, there’s still hope. FFL is here to show you where to save, spend, and splurge on your work satchel. Spend responsibly.
1) Save: This Belted Tote by Merona, available at Target, will give you a polished look without breaking the bank. You can’t go wrong with a classic shape in a variety of color options. Retails at $33.98.
2) Save: Chaps is a brand that has earned its reputation through sturdy products and timeless style. Charlize Satchel can be found at Kohls. Retails at $48.30.
3) Spend: This Savannah Large Satchel from Michael Kors can be purchased from Macy’s and is the perfect bag to keep you organized and chic during the workweek. Retails at $178.80.
4) Spend: Calvin Klein is a staple in sophistication and this Pinnacle Satchel is no exception. This bag is available at Herberger’s. Retails at $144.74.
5) Splurge: You can find this Cameron Street – Candace Leather Satchel by Kate Spade New York at Nordstrom. The contrast trim and silhouette make this bag a hit for all occasions. Retails at $378.
6) Splurge: Tory Burch is a reader favorite here at FFL, and we would be remiss not to mention them. This Taylor Satchel is sure to catch everyone’s attention. Retails at $495.