15 Reasons Women Didn’t Vote For Hillary Clinton
Image Credits: Reuters/Andrew Kelly)
In a recent interview with NPR, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed women didn’t vote for her because they were “under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for “the girl.” In other words, according to Hillary Clinton, women can’t think for themselves. That is rich coming from a self described champion of women. I can’t speak for all women, but I know there were quite a few reasons people may not have voted for her.
1) One word: Benghazi. According to Hillary “what difference does it make?” But to many the death of four Americans meant a lot.
2) After 8 years of failed Democratic policies under Obama the American people wanted change. Many saw a potential Clinton presidency as a third term of President Obama.
3) She used a private e-mail server to transmit top secret information.
4) She said she was proud that the NRA and Republicans were her enemy.
5) She lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia.
6) She kept pulling her woman card and trying to use it for sympathy instead of empowerment.
7) She promised to put coal miners out of business… leaving thousands of people without jobs.
8) She was the first presidential candidate of a major party to be under criminal investigation by the federal government.
9) She stood in support with Planned Parenthood.
10) Since the beginning, rumors have swirled around The Clinton Foundation. Money flow going in and out of the organization has been under question for years. According to one of the WikiLeaks emails, the foundation even paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. The foundation is also accused of steering profits to for-profit companies owned by their friends. There is so much controversy surrounding the Clinton Foundation the FBI has started investigating it.
11) She had an impressive resume with no real accomplishments.
12) The Whitewater Scandal was another investigation on the Clintons. The investigation looked into the real estate investments of the Clintons and their associates Jim and Susan McDougal in the Whitewater Development Corporation.
13) She wanted to protect and even expand the Affordable Care Act – which is failing the American people miserably.
14) Her husband was accused of sexual assault many times and she dismissed the women every single time.
15) Wherever she goes scandal and corruption follow.
As someone who claims to be a champion for women, her policies and stances hardly reflected that statement. Hillary, women can think for themselves. We don’t need a man to tell us what to do. Women knew, on our own, that a Clinton presidency would leave us worse off.
FFL Cabinet Member