The New Year is a great time to make resolutions. However, most of the time when people make resolutions, they are not realistic. Because of this, people typically do not follow through with their resolutions. Small life changes are easier than big changes life, and can lead to bigger life changes. Check out these 20 do-able resolutions for 2019.
1) Start drinking at least 50 ounces of water a day.
Carrying a bottle of water around is easy and makes it easier to do this.
2) Try to have an attitude to gratitude every day.
It will make a difference.
3) Use your blinker more.
It is the right thing to do anyways.
4) Call your parents/grandparents more.
There will be a day when you can’t do this.
5) Put your phone up 30 minutes before you go to bed.
You will likely sleep better.
6) If you have a hard time praying each day, start by praying for 5 things before you go to bed.
It is easier than you think, and is a good habit to start.
7) Be intentional with your time and efforts.
You will realize how much better you feel overall.
8) If a friend does not have a positive influence on your life, it may be time to gracefully end that friendship.
Surround yourself with positive people.
9) Try not to get mad when drivers make mistakes on the road.
You never know what battles people are going through. Maybe the driver who cut you off just got diagnosed with cancer or they are having a rough day. Show some grace.
10) Don’t snack after dinner.
I often snack at night if I am bored or just want to snack. It is not a good habit, and I often feel better when I don’t.
11) Read one book a month.
That is it. Just one!
12) Stop apologizing for things you are not sorry for.