Everyone needs a 43 pick-me-up once in a while. Here are the top ten best quotes given by W. to excite, educate and encourage young Americans. I can relate to most of these on a spiritual level.
1) “One of my proudest moments is I didn’t sell my soul for the sake of popularity”
As a young, conservative woman, sometimes you are always the “odd man out”. Be fearless and stay proud when it comes to your beliefs!
2) “Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time”
If you want things done, sometimes listening to the other side isn’t so bad.
3) “We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and Freedom will prevail”
One of the greatest quotes to ever come out of one of the worst days in America’s history.
“Our nation must come together to unite”
Ohhhhh President Bush, you thought the early 2000’s were bad…
4) “For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible – and no one can now doubt the word of America”
Don’t mess with Texas. Or the USA.
5) “This is going to come as quite a shock to people up here that I can write a book, much less read one”
Funny and relatable. FFL works at getting young Americans, especially women, involved with politics…which some see as out of the norm. Women are as smart, confident and as great of leaders as men, even when politics is heavily dominated by men. Keep working, ladies!
6) “There is no limit to the greatness of America!”
A “U-S-A” Chant right now seems appropriate.
7) “This young century will be liberty’s century”
Hear that? President Bush is calling on us to be the future of this country and to protect our fundamental rights as Americans.
8) “As my life has become more complicated, I treasure the basics; faith, family, and my friends”
When you are going through hard times, whether it be at school, work, or during your campaign for President of the United States, these values will always hold true.
9) “To those of you [students] who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be President of the United States”
Preach President Bush. Truly the American Dream.