Image Credits: Tumblr
Let’s face it. As an intelligent and politically minded young woman, there’s a probably a lineup of young men who would die for the chance to take you out. After our 8 reasons to date a conservative woman, we thought it was appropriate to compile a list of 8 reasons for you to date a conservative man:
1) He knows you don’t need that radical modern feminism. He’ll treat you with respect AND admiration. He knows you can open the door for yourself and he knows you can carry the box of heavy things by yourself, but that won’t keep him from doing it for you. Why? Because he’s a gentleman. He understands that being a girl doesn’t make you any less capable than him. When he does sweet things for you, its not because he doesn’t see you as an equal, it’s because he want’s to treat you with respect and show that he cares for you.
2) He’s for a balanced budget. You know what that means? It means financial security in the future. We are definitely NOT saying money should be a qualification for your love. What we’re saying is that he won’t spend money you don’t have, and you’ll live with that peace of mind should you two decide to settle down and live the American Dream together.
3) He’s probably pro-life. Dating a conservative means dating someone who understands the value in a precious little life, and it’s pretty comforting to know that someday when he is ready for a family of his own, he’ll cherish his little ones right off the bat.
4) Guns. Need we say more? Whether he’s providing his family with food, taking you out for a day at the range, or using it for protection, guys with guns know what’s up. Sure, you’ll probably never NEED the Glock 19 in his nightstand, but when its 2AM and there is a noise downstairs, you’ll be pretty glad he has it and knows how to use it.
5) He values independence. He wants to do his own thing, and he won’t mind when you’re doing your own thing. Thank God for men who understand that us ambitious ladies.
6) They’re well informed. Their opinions are well thought out and articulated. They don’t believe what they believe just because it’s trendy or because a celebrity told them to believe it, they truly stand by their convictions and don’t feel pressured to conform due to popular opinion.
7) You can hate Obama together. Any politician, actually. Lets be honest, sometimes your friends just don’t get your political rants, and it’s nice to roast the liberal elite every once in a while.
8) He’ll buy you FFL apparel, accessories, and gifts. He not only understands, but encourages your addiction.