Image Credits: Ashley Brooke Designs
We are all aware of this dreadful and stressful week that is approaching fast. Finals week consists of over-studying, over-stressing and, of course, over-caffeinating. However, we are all in this together, so here are ten things that you need to conquer all of your finals:
1) Your favorite Starbucks drink. For all you coffee lovers, stick to your favorite coffee that gets you through the day. Since fall semester finals are in December, you have the option to sip on the amazing holiday flavored drinks. These totally make getting up at 8 A.M. or pulling an all-nighter a little more bearable. If you are like me, though, coffee is just not your favorite. I recommend the Shaken Sweet Tea, it gives you a good amount of caffeine and let’s face it, it tastes amazing.
2) Leggings or yoga pants. If you are anything like me, these are part of your everyday attire. They keep you warm and cozy during classes, and will keep you comfy during your finals.
3) Healthy snacks. Healthy food will help your brain stay focused when studying, and you won’t have to worry about hitting the gym later! Trail mix, granola bars, and fruit will keep you satisfied and focused on the task ahead.
4) A warm sweater or jacket. Most classrooms will be cold during testing time. In order to stay warm and focused, bring along a comfy jacket, hoodie, or sweater. I would go with a jacket because they are easier to take off if you get to warm while taking your final.
5) Index cards. These are life savers. Making index cards with content from your class on them and quizzing yourself goes a long way. It’s an easy way to study and it helps you memorize the information. I usually include the term, definition, and why it’s significant.