1. “Most importantly, I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified.”
This statement is completely false. The State Department claimed that some of her emails were “too damaging” to release and that they contained “Top Secret” material.
2. “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”
Hillary said this during her congressional testimony on Benghazi in attempt to persuade people that it does not matter what caused the attack. Clearly, she does not care too much about the Americans who risked their lives for our country.
3. “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
Despite Hillary’s story, a video showed her arriving peacefully as a child greeted her. Later that day, a reporter asked her about her arrival and Hillary stated, “There was no greeting ceremony, and we basically were told to run to our cars. Now, that is what happened.” A week after the incident, Hillary admitted that she “misspoke” about what happened. In other words, she lied.
4. “I was the boss of ambassadors in 270 countries.”
This can’t be true considering the fact that there are only 196 countries in the world… Yikes.
5. “We now finally are where we need to be.”
Hillary said this in reference to the fight against ISIS. This was said after the attacks in both Paris and San Bernardino. According to Hillary, those attacks must not have been bad enough to increase our efforts to defeat ISIS.
6. “He took a lie-detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.”
Hillary said this about the 41-year-old man whom she defended in court for raping a 12-year-old girl. Hillary admitted that she knew the man was guilty but defended him anyways. Nevertheless, Hillary still has the audacity to claim that she is “pro-women.”
7. “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.”
More proof that Hillary is in no way relatable to the average American.
8. “And don’t let anybody, don’t let anybody tell you that, you know, it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”
The truth is that small businesses alone create 70% of jobs in the United States. But of course, Hillary does not want you to know this.
9. “We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.”
Despite this claim, the Clintons bought two mansions after leaving the White House. One cost $1.7 million and the other cost $2.85 million. If that’s “dead broke,” sign me up.